By Rosalind Carr, @Rosalind_at_O
Don’t miss upcoming techUK event with the Tech Trailblazers Awards & judge Stephen O’Donnell, to maximise your awards success…
Join techUK Marketing & Sales Group for ‘And the winner is…’ Winning Awards in the Tech Industry
Thursday 10 July 2014, techUK, London EC4A 4AD
Registration 14:00, meeting 14:30 – 16:30 (followed by cheese & wine)
Who is it for?
Business Development and Marketing professionals of all levels of seniority who want to establish their brand in the market place as a champion of their industry.
The challenges, opportunities and benefits of awards success…
As they say, you have to be in it to win it, but is it really that simple? From the large corporate to the start-up, awards are an important staple in underpinning corporate credibility and reinforcing the marketing strategy. This seminar will explore the opportunities and challenges of entering and winning, and even sponsoring industry awards.
You will gain further understanding of the awards world with..
- A peek under the hood at leading technology industry awards like The UK IT Awards and others
- Why companies get involved in awards and the benefits they gain
- How to find the right award for your business as an entrant and a sponsor
- How to write an award winning submission from a judge’s perspective. Stephen O’Donnell, Head Judge of The Tech Trailblazers Awards
- What to do once you have won an award – including a case study from Viewsy, an award-winning British retail technology firm
RSVP: If you would like to register to attend, visit the online booking facility. You will need to be logged in to the techUK website to do so – the member login page will allow you to reset your password if needed.